Landing pages are the first pages visited on a website.
It’s important that they load quickly and look professional. Landing page hosting services typically create a staging area, and the ability to easily change the look and feel of the landing page.
Landing page hosting services are not free, but they are easy to use. This blog will look at the best hosting for landing pages.
There are many types of hosting that are available on the market. Buying hosting for your landing page can be time consuming because there are so many variables to consider.
Things such as how much storage space, how many visitors, disk space, and data transfer are just some of the concerns that you need to keep in mind.
So, to make it easier for you, this article will provide the pros and cons of each hosting provider, as well as the features that each one offers.
What are landing pages and why is it necessary to choose the best hosting for it?
Landing pages have become more and more popular as a way to reach prospective customers. However, many people are still unaware of what hosting is and how it works.
Landing pages are designed to take potential customers to a specific destination. This destination is called a “landing page.” Landing pages are built to be as simple and effective as possible, which means that they require a lot of space and fast internet.
With the increasing popularity of landing pages, it’s essential that you find the perfect hosting for your landing page.
For the perfect hosting for your landing page, you should use a hosting that offers a lot of space, low pricing, and fast internet. The best hosting for landing pages is a hosting that will allow your landing page to load fast without lag.
Top 8 best hosting for landing pages
Which hosting is best for your landing page? Landing pages are a vital marketing tool that can help you increase your website’s traffic and conversions.
With many hosting services, you’ll find that you have to pay for top-tier packages in order to have your website running quickly and seamlessly.
However, hosting packages can be expensive, and you may not have enough budget for a top-tier package. Luckily, there are still hosting services that are affordable and offer a high-quality experience for your landing page.
Here is the list of Best hosting for landing pages. Let’s dive into the details of each.
Hostinger – Budget friendly
It’s a premium host that provides a broad range of options on every plan, from marketing to the user interface to administering your website. Their cheapest package is really $1.39 per month. That is absolute zero.
I think you’ll find that each plan has all a new website needs if you look at what each one has to offer.
Since the prices are on sale, they will increase upon renewal. But if you sign up for a longer membership, you can lock in these very cheap costs.
If you pay for four years in advance, they will host your website for $1.39 each month. It’s a fantastic deal.
Even when the sale price expires, the price is still very cheap. One of the most affordable pricing in the market is offered by the $2.99/month single-site plan. In actuality, it costs around the same as Bluehost’s discount rates.
Additionally, Hostinger offers a separate package that is just for hosting email. Beginning at $0.99 per month.
The uptime, site performance, and assistance are all excellent. They provide a 99.9-percent uptime guarantee and 24-hour support anytime you need it. Best Hosting For Landing Pages.
The control panel that Hostinger makes use of is HPanel. The attractive and organized navigation icons make it easy to use and navigate. You can rapidly set up WordPress or other web services thanks to an auto installation that is also provided.
Hostinger plans and pricing
|Single Shared Hosting||Premium Shared Hosting||Business Shared Hosting|
|Starting at $1.99 per month (renews at $3.99)||Starting at $2.59 per month (renews at $6.99)||Starting at $4.99 per month (renews at $8.99)|
|Hosting for 1 website||Hosting for up to 100 websites||Hosting for up to 100 websites|
|30 GB SSD Storage||100 GB SSD Storage||200 GB SSD Storage|
|100 GB of bandwidth||Unlimited bandwidth||Unlimited bandwidth|
|2 databases||Unlimited databases||Unlimited databases|
|Free SSL||Free domain registration||Free domain registration|
|Free SSL||Free SSL|
|Free daily backups|
- Hostinger offers a new and attractive hPanel to its users. It has an intuitive interface that makes managing your web pages simple.
- The Hostinger plans start at 79/month if you buy them for longer periods of time, making them fairly affordable.
- Hostinger expertly manages a huge volume of requests while maintaining a consistent response time, ensuring effective load control.
- For the benefit of Indian consumers, Hostinger provides Indian payment methods including UPI Payments.
- Their live chat assistance takes a very long time to answer inquiries. Yet, The tech support staff is kind and fairly educated.
- Each hosting account is limited to one free SSL certificate.
Bluehost – Best support
They provide excellent prices and a platform that is user-friendly for beginners, making it simple to manage every part of a WordPress website. On Bluehost, you can develop various kinds of websites, but WordPress is undoubtedly the greatest fit.
When doing a task for the first time, such as setting up a blog or email account on your website, Bluehost will often guide you through it.
They provide live chat and phone help around-the-clock in case you run into issues or get stuck. You may contact them in two clicks by using the contact form on their website, which also includes a live chat option.
WordPress can be installed with a single click, as can countless other programmes found in Bluehost’s comprehensive app store.
In addition, Bluehost provides excellent analytics and SEO tools to monitor how well your website is doing for certain keywords. This gives you a clear understanding of how to make your website search engine friendly.
For those who wish to use WordPress to create their website, Bluehost is a highly secure option. There will undoubtedly be a little additional effort and backend upkeep if you choose to utilize a different content management system other than WordPress.
There are large discounts available if you are a new user for the Basic shared hosting plan, which typically costs $8.99 per month. It only costs $4.95 a month if you commit to three years and lock in the pricing.
Plans and pricing
|Features||Basic Plan||Plus Plan||Choice Plus Plan||Pro Plan|
- All services have a 30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- A 99.9% uptime guarantee. In-house created monitoring tools are installed on all servers to guarantee continuous availability.
- The Bluehost UI is very user-friendly and convenient. The functions of cPanel are all organized in a very straightforward way, making it simple to set up and maintain websites.
- Bluehost provides friendly live service through chat and tickets around-the-clock. For sales-related inquiries, phone and email are also accessible.
- Not compatible with Windows OS
- Doesn’t provide any high-end technical support.
Site ground – Most Popular company
For WordPress hosting, SiteGround is designed to provide world-class performance and unbreakable security. They are now conducting a significant promotion. You may receive a free website transfer and huge discounts on all yearly hosting options.
Most websites may benefit from this performance and security combo. But being one of the web servers that WordPress recommends, SiteGround is especially skilled at providing excellent performance for WordPress sites.
They provide automatic updates and continuously monitor for new platform vulnerabilities to provide an additional layer of protection there.
SiteGround, however, offers attractive savings on renewals lasting more than a year. The basic renewal fee is discounted by 20% for two-year renewals and 30% for three-year renewals.
In other words, by taking advantage of their fantastic starter offer for one year up front, you’re still receiving the greatest value in terms of long-term value.
Overall, SiteGround provides the greatest tools and services for hosting WordPress websites and keeping them secure and quick for all users.
Siteground plans and pricing
- Customers may use the knowledge base provided by SiteGround to quickly access the answers they need. Otherwise, you may call in or utilize the live chat service, which is available nonstop.
- On all shared hosting plans from SiteGround, a full 30-day money-back guarantee is offered.
- Even the beginner web designer should use SiteGround since their monthly hosting plans start at only $3.99.
- WordPress highly recommends SiteGround, and for good reason.
- They charge high renewal charges . Once your special time is gone, the price of your plan will essentially treble overall.
- Within a single calendar year, every plan will renew at a greater cost.
- Very less storage capacity offered by shared hosting packages.
- A2 Hosting – Fast loading speeds
One of the oldest companies in the web hosting industry is A2 Hosting. Pricing for it begins at $2.99 per month. The Turbo Boost package, which costs $6.99 per month, is their best offering. Additionally, all plans from A2 Hosting come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you know you’ll always have a dependable host.
With every plan, they also provide free site migration. This is a great offer if you want to relocate your website after setting it up on a subpar host. You’ll save spending several hours attempting to get your website rebuilt. The A2 Hosting staff handles it on your behalf.
All of the top CMS tools, including WordPress, Magento, and Drupal, may be installed with just one click, just like with many other web hosts. You must purchase the Drive plan, which is an additional $2/month beyond the introductory time, if you want to host several websites.
The special pricing with A2 Hosting expires on renewal, which is one way to save money. Select the tri-annual billing option, which will charge for three years at once, to lock in the 63 percent discount for as long as feasible. 2 years of hosting are provided without charge.
A2 Hosting Plans and pricing
|Server Rewind Backups||NO||YES||YES|
- AMD EPYC Performance of CPU is 40% quicker.
- Two times as fast as the first byte
- 9x more traffic under control
- NVMe SSDs provide reading and writing speeds that are three times quicker. NVMe provides 3x faster read/write speeds.
- All plans come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you know you’ll receive a dependable host that won’t need to be unavailable all the time.
- To get your questions answered, use their excellent ticket support. But while being fast, the live chat help is poor.
- A2 Hosting’s hosting packages are a little on the pricey side. This can be due to the sophisticated features they provide and the fact that they are a well-known brand.
- On any of their hosting services, you are not eligible for a free domain.
- Hostarmada – Best in Security
HostArmada was first introduced to the hosting market in 2019, making them a relative newcomer, but because of their features, affordability, and speedier connection, they are already gaining popularity.
To provide your consumers a quicker website experience, HostArmada presently operates 9 data centers throughout the globe.
The chore of keeping regular backups of your websites is onerous. But if you don’t want to lose any website data, you must regularly backup your website. The majority of web servers either charge extra for backups or don’t provide them at all, however HostArmada does.
The amazing thing about HostArmada is that their automatic cPanel backup solution is active by default on all of their cloud SSD hosting plans. so that in the event that data is mistakenly lost, you may recover your files.
Unlimited number of websites may be hosted with HostArmada shared hosting. Additionally, you get 15 to 40 GB of cloud SSD storage space. Cloud SSD drives outperform conventional disc drives in terms of performance, hence enhancing the overall speed and performance of your website.
Unlimited email addresses, databases, FTP accounts, and support for various PHP versions are included with each subscription.
Because of its exceptionally user-friendly layout and great functionality. It’s fantastic if you’re just starting out or don’t have the time to manually handle website responsibilities.
You get access to hundreds of well-liked programmes using the Softaculous one-click software installation. Additionally, you may select from premade templates and themes to start from scratch while building your website with HostArmada’s website builder.
Hostarmada plans and pricing
|Features||Start Dock||Web Warp||Speed Reaper|
|Price||$ 2.99/mo||$ 4.49/mo||$ 5.39/mo|
|Storage||15 GB SSD||30 GB SSD||40 GB SSD|
|CPU||2 Cores||4 Cores||6 Cores|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Backups||7 daily backups||14 daily backups||21 daily backups|
- You may enjoy quick page loads. This is due to the fact that they provide Litespeed servers on their Speed Reaper plan and that they have several data centers spread out around the world.
- With really no jumps in response times or request failures, HostArmada effectively manages load. Overall, there are no performance complaints raised.
- There are nine data centers operated by HostArmada worldwide, including one in Mumbai. This makes it possible for them to provide faster speeds and performance in various areas.
- Live chat assistance is available around-the-clock, and the responses are prompt and detailed. Your questions will be answered with no issue.
- Does not provide shared Windows hosting
- Does not provide remote help in accordance with U.S. law
- Chemicloud – Value For Money
ChemiCloud is a hosting company that offers several types of hosting including shared, VPS and managed hosting. The company is still a relatively young participant in the market and hasn’t yet amassed a large following.
The company presents itself as a reliable host with a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee in the shared hosting market. Naturally, ChemiCloud engages in free offers and price gimmicks that might ultimately burn a hole in your wallet, just like every other provider of shared hosting.
Shared hosting is one of the hosting kinds offered by ChemiCloud, and it is also one of their most popular hosting options. The majority of new websites in the world nowadays choose shared hosting, often known as web hosting, thus that is what this study will be concentrating on.
One of the few hosting firms, ChemiCloud, offers a service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees a 99.99 percent uptime rate. The business guarantees to repay any fees charged in the event that it delivers anything less.
The firm has quickly managed to establish itself as one of the most reliable providers of shared hosting. The entire system is simple to use, and customer assistance is decent. Although the options they provide are very typical for any provider of shared hosting, there are a few aspects that make them stand out.
Chemicloud Plans and pricing
|Storage||15 GB SSD||25 GB SSD||35 GB SSD|
- One of the greatest live chat services I have ever seen is from them. Their customer service crew is incredibly knowledgeable and provides insightful solutions in addition to quick responses.
- You benefit from blazing-fast load times since ChemiCloud uses the robust LiteSpeed servers.
- They make use of Litespeed servers, which provide lightning-fast speeds and enhanced performance.
- If you wish to try ChemiCloud hosting and see if it meets your demands, you get a substantial 45-day money-back guarantee, which is wonderful.
- Either a two-year or one-year commitment is necessary as a minimum. No lesser plan is offered.
- The Starter package doesn’t have cutting-edge firewall security.
- High price hikes upon renewal.
- Greengeeks – Eco friendly Hosting
GreenGeeks is a good choice if you want a web host that can expand with your website. They provide scalable Linux-based hosting options at various pricing points, enabling you to expand server capacity in the event that your website requires more power than the basic package.
Reselling account holders are permitted by GreenGeeks to provide free site builders and individual cPanel accounts to their customers. Your accounts will be protected from ongoing attacks with a top-notch security solution thanks to their personalized security rules, zero-day vulnerabilities, and real-time, round-the-clock security monitoring.
Security has always been regarded as one of the most crucial features of the business’s services and one of the major points for choosing GreenGeeks. This is something that every person thinks about before selecting a web hosting provider, and it could influence your decision.
GreenGeeks hosting is as simple as it gets in terms of usability. The service provider features a simple but stylish UI that it connects with the powerful cPanel. The combination offers users of all skill levels an accessible but practical management experience.
Even in terms of performance, GreenGeeks stays at the top of its game. Both the host’s dependability and speed are excellent. Additionally, even with its most basic plan, its servers skillfully handled a lot of traffic without any problems.
Three major support channels are provided by GreenGeeks: a live chat service available around-the-clock, email, and phone help. It also has a comprehensive knowledge base.
The provider’s primary method of customer service is live chat. Here, a customer support representative will often step in to help nearly quickly. And based on my own experience, the representatives were kind and willing to respond to your inquiries.
GreenGeeks Plans and pricing
|Features||Ecosite Lite||Ecosite Pro||Ecosite Premium|
|WP Repair Tool||NO||YES||YES|
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates are included with all shared hosting plans, and they are simple to activate from the main panel.
- Every plan includes free nightly backups. The Pro and Premium subscriptions provide on-demand backups.
- Every 10 seconds, automatic software monitors the company’s servers, and every 30 minutes, a human server engineer monitors them. searching for malware in real-time to guard against it. In the event of a hack, its support staff will also clean up your website at no additional cost.
- You may host one or more websites without having to think about bandwidth
- Every day, you get one automated backup. But for extra backup you have to pay.
- Their live chat assistance takes a very long time to answer inquiries.
- Inmotion – Fastest Shared Hosting
If you’re searching for a virtual private server, InMotion is the hosting service for you. They provide the most competitive price in the industry in addition to providing excellent customer service.
Compared to shared hosting, VPS hosting gives you greater control over the server. This is fantastic, however installing a server requires much skill.
You may choose an InMotion managed VPS package if you’re not very comfortable with the command line. They’ll take care of the technical aspects and monitor security for you.
Every package from InMotion VPS comes with the option of root access for the programmers out there. Making the server modifications you desire won’t need an upgrade.
The 90-day free trial offered by InMotion allows you plenty of opportunity to evaluate the level of customer service.
Furthermore, SSL certificates, which protect the privacy of your customers’ credit card information, won’t be a concern for you. All InMotion VPS plans come with AutoSSL, allowing you to quickly and easily activate this essential security for each visitor to your website.
With VPS hosting from InMotion, you get the performance you want as well as the assurance that your website will always be protected and secure.
Inmotion Plans and Pricing
|Money Back Guarantee||90 days||90 days||90 days||90 days|
- It offers lightning speed on all the possible locations.
- Their backup manager is very strong. With only one click, you can make and restore backups of your files and databases!
- You are granted a very kind 90-day return period. No other hosting providers display this.
- It’s a website builder that provides enticing themes, plugins, designs, and other resources to help you create the finest WordPress website possible!
- InMotion hosting has had 99.96 percent uptime during the last 6 months. You may use this on your professional landing pages.
- According to the features provided, the hosting plans for InMotion start at $2.29 per month, which is reasonable.
- The InMotion user interface is antiquated and out-of-date. Beginners may not appreciate the whole experience.
- Automatic backups are not provided for free by InMotion. For the first 10 GB of your data that is backed up, it costs $2 per month.
- Although they are fairly sluggish in responding to consumers’ questions, their customer service is competent.
How to choose Best hosting for landing pages in 2022 – Buying guide
Only if it is accessible to and visible to visitors around-the-clock will your company and website be successful. Longer durations of website downtime may be negative to its success and may even cause consumers to stop visiting altogether. Additionally, if your website often goes down, it might hurt your search engine results.
It is crucial that your website maintains a high uptime for all of these reasons. Although it is difficult to find a web host that guarantees 100% uptime due to the possibility of actual hardware or server faults that might bring your website down. But it’s best to go with a web server that promises an uptime of at least 99.9%.
Every part of your business is impacted by how quickly your website loads. Make sure you choose a web host that can serve each page quickly while comparing various hosts. You should choose a host that is fast enough at the beginning. It must be quick, however it needn’t be lightning quick.
Bandwidth and storage
The best option in this case is always a hosting company that provides unrestricted bandwidth.
The quantity of data that a website may send to its users over a certain length of time is referred to as web hosting bandwidth. Therefore, it is ideal if a web hosting service gives more bandwidth. Similar to bandwidth, more storage is always preferable. It defines how much text, photos, scripts, databases, and even emails may be stored on the website.
It’s not easy to put your website and material in the hands of someone else to host. Therefore, you must ensure that the company you choose can properly safeguard its clients by providing a system of information redundancy and ongoing backups.
That way, despite any unanticipated or natural issues, your website will always remain accessible and completely functional.
A website hosting provider ought to be effective in helping you in addition to providing all of the requirements. For many consumers, customer service is a crucial component, and the provider’s responsiveness may be the difference between a problem being addressed swiftly and a website going unavailable for many hours. Look into the support process for the service you are contemplating using and the contact methods the business has for you to get in touch with them and request assistance.
Although it shouldn’t be your deciding factor when selecting the perfect provider, pricing may sometimes make the process simpler. Just as being more costly does not always indicate a high-quality service, being cheaper does not necessarily mean a service is substandard. Know precisely what kind of requirement you have, then search for a strategy that strikes a balance between it and your budget.
Note that based on the duration of your subscription, many website hosting providers also offer discounts. In general, you will spend less overall the longer the use period.
Cancellation and refund policy
Like any product, it is advisable to thoroughly read the conditions of your web hosting provider. If you don’t read the small print, you can be forced to sign a long-term contract with no option for cancellation.
If you pay in advance, many companies will give you a discount. If you do this, you should be aware that even if you decide to switch providers later, you are consenting to pay for a certain period of time. Consider a service provider with a lenient refund policy
Best hosting for landing pages – Our recommendation
If you are looking for a hosting provider that has easy and quick customer service, a provider that you can get updates on all the time, budget friendly and one that has a variety of marketing tools to help you promote your landing pages, then Hostinger or bluehost is a great choice. But if you are suffering from lower speeds then you can choose A2 hosting for this purpose.
Best hosting for landing pages – The verdict
What you need in a hosting service will ultimately determine which hosting provider you choose. Any of the above companies is a good choice, although some will meet your needs more than others. Costs should be taken into account while selecting a service. You should also think about the level of customization and support you need. For a higher price, some carriers provide extra choices in addition to their base plan.
In order to make a decision, you will need to test each hosting service for a month or two. This is because hosting services are different and it is difficult to know which one will work for you. For example, a hosting service might not be able to handle your site’s traffic, limited to only a few visitors a day, but it could be perfect for a company with a much larger traffic. So, make sure you test each hosting service and only then commit to it.